Two RK05J's + PDP11/34 Offered

Francesca C. Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Thu Feb 12 16:59:09 CST 2009

Hi,

These are located Near Toronto Canada and will preferably be picked up. Any
shipping will have to be arraigned by the buyer.

I purchased these from a gentleman off E-Pay a few years back and never came
around to getting shipping to the USA sorted.

One RK05 is missing the face plate but powers up fine and the other is in
great shape and comes ready when a DECpack is installed.

The 11/34 powers up fine and seems to be in good shape.

Really I would rather sell these to someone here rather than go the E-Pay
route. I paid some decent cash for them and would just like to get as much of
that back as possible.

Trade offers for vintage audio equipment will be considered.

Inquire off list please.

Pictures

http://ladylinux.com/decstuff/1134/1134-1.JPG
http://ladylinux.com/decstuff/1134/1134-2.JPG