Source for 12.44Mhz crystals?

Josh Dersch derschjo at mail.msu.edu
Fri Feb 13 18:56:44 CST 2009

Hey all --

While I'm waiting for other parts to arrive for my Tek project... anyone
know where to find 12.44Mhz crystals?  I acquired an old SSM VB1B video
card (with an amazing 64 cols by 16 rows display capability!) that was
only mostly-assembled, and the crystal is missing.

According to the manual
(http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/s100c/ssm/vb1b.pdf), it's a 12.44
Mhz part but I can't for the life of me find one anywhere -- even my
Google searches mostly return links to the VB1B manual :).

(And while we're at it -- my Tek project needs a pair of 39M-ohm
resistors... anyone know where to find _these_?  I know I can hack one
up by putting a few others in series, but it's quite a mess...)

Thanks,
Josh