Dumping MCM6832 PROMs

Josh Dersch derschjo at mail.msu.edu
Sun Feb 22 16:34:11 CST 2009

Anyone out there have the capability to dump Motorola 6832 PROMs?  I'd
like to dump the rom sets from my Tek 4051 (and expansion packs) for
some reverse-engineering but I don't currently have any means to do it.
(Can't use the Tek to do it since the system software is BASIC only and
has no low-level memory access functionality.)

Ultimately I'd like to be able to build a custom expansion ROM pack with
my own code on it, and eventually write a 4051 emulation.

(And of course if anyone out there's already dumped this stuff, I'd love
to get a copy...)

Thanks,
Josh