visiting Seattle next week -- get together?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Feb 25 22:10:34 CST 2009

I'll be visiting Seattle next week for the Microsoft MVP Summit.  The
Summit wraps up on Wednesday around 5pm in downtown Seattle.  I'd love
to get together with other collectors for a beer, say at the Elephant
and Castle?

I'll be returning home on the weekend, so I have some time on Thursday
during the day, Friday and Saturday.  Last time I got to check out
bear's collection (r.stricklin) and I'd love to see anyone's
collection that's willing to share :-)

Email me off-list and let's trade contact info and I'll give you a hollar!

-- Richard