Emulex SCSI Controllers available...

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Thu Feb 26 19:42:01 CST 2009

On 27/02/2009 00:32, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> On Thursday 26 February 2009, Lyle Bickley wrote:
>> I was chatting with a DEC broker recently regarding SCSI controllers
>> for DEC gear - when he mentioned that he had a quantity of Emulex
>> UC07's available.
>>
>> UC07's are QBUS cards which have a single SCSI port and support
>
> Uh, UC07s are UNIBUS, not QBUS.  I've got a UC08, the dual-SCSI port
> version of that.

No, they're definitely QBus, as is UC08.  They're both quad-height
cards, at least the ones I've come across, but I believe there was a
later dual-height version with the same designation.  I don't have one
but they're listed in lots of places and I know they work in microVaxen
as well as PDP-11s.  UC17 and UC18 are Unibus, I believe.

--
Pete						Peter Turnbull
						Network Manager