Apple Laserwriter 16/600PS, parts/repair, free

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Feb 27 00:57:52 CST 2009

   I have an Apple Laserwriter 16/600PS available for free, just pay
shipping.  (continental US only, please)

   It functions, but it jams 30-50% of the time.  It is just wearing
out.  I've babied it for many years and it is in pretty good shape
otherwise.  If you want to (probably) replace the pickup rollers and
give it a good cleaning, you'll have an absolutely wonderful 16PPM,
600DPI, TCP/IP-capable Ethernet-connected PostScript laser printer
that works well in the Mac, Windows, and UNIX/Linux worlds.

   It comes with a paper tray, but no toner cartridge.  (same
cartridge as HPLJ 4/4M/etc, Canon EX engine if memory serves)

   Continental US shipping should be $40 or so.  PayPal me that and
it's yours.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire