T-11 (was Re: PDP-11/70 cache memory)

nierveze nierveze at radio-astronomie.com
Fri Jan 2 03:27:56 CST 2009

'interresting' ...it depends of what you like :-))
there is a version of unix ,called bkunix ,
use babelfish ,it is the one that translate best
 http://groups.google.ru/group/bk0010/web/bkunix
a version of dos called andos,and standalone languages like focal and
 basic (vilnius basic),assembler
called mirage .
schematics in djvu format and documentation
are
http://groups.google.ru/group/bk0010/web/schematics
to read and print djvu files I use djvusolo3.1
alain