archive sites (was DEC Direct Sales Catalog)

Jim Scheef scheefj at netscape.net
Sat Jan 10 14:07:38 CST 2009

Dave,

You site is nice and will be very helpful as your content grows. Having
those search terms on your search page, would be helpful, as would a
hint that you support the Dewey Decimal System. Can someone search by
ISBN as well?

And let me echo the plea for some capitalization and punctuation in your
posts. I don't think you are in any danger, but this list has banned
people for less!

Jim