New Honeywell H316 video on youtube

Chuck Guzis cclist at
Sun Jan 11 20:14:28 CST 2009

On 11 Jan 2009 at 23:55, Alexandre Souza wrote:

>     Where can I buy the "blank" paper roll?

Find a dealer in your area who handles old CNC equipment.  A lot of 
that stuff is still running and needs paper tape.  In the US, here's 
a source:


More information about the cctalk mailing list