NCCC - Sunfire V100 / Solaris

Andy Piercy andy.piercy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:59:40 CST 2009

Tom,

I use to work at Sun and managed the customer testing for this server,
so deep in some old emails I found this...

You need to have access to the engineering commands (not generally
released to customers) ;-)

This will allow you to reset the LOM password.

Good luck!

A.

LOM error message "Console is not shared"

lom>console
Console is not shared
lom>set extra-cmds on
Extra commands are reserved for SUN service personnel.
Unauthorised use invalidates machine service warranty.
lom>
LOM event: +0h0m12s user login 0
lom>eepromreset
lom>reset -l