XKL TOAD

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Wed Jan 14 17:46:36 CST 2009

Actually, he's gotten pretty far on it.  I just talked to him today
about it.  I'd have to go back and look at my e-mail archives but late
Nov/Dec he had it passing all of the DEC CPU diagnostics on a verilog
simulator.  Today he told me how many FFs & LUTs it took (not as much
as he thought) to implement a KA10 style CPU (so he's doing synthesis).

TTFN - Guy