ecycling

Pete leaknoil at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 18:13:54 CST 2009

Oh the good ol' days of driving over to San Jose and rummaging through
the surplus stores. RA electronics, Weird Stuff, Action Computers, and
whatever the two off Lawrence were. One across from Fry's and the other
up a ways towards 280. I can't believe I don't remember the names
anymore Weird Stuff and Action Computers were always the over priced
surplus stores I avoided back then. Now they are all that's left.
Probably because they could still afford to pay rent when the boom happened.

I admit to selling half the stuff I found back then but, it was on this
thing called the Usenet you really weren't supposed to be selling things
on.

So many 'e-recycers' now. Basically everyone with a pick-up truck is
calling themselves electronic recyclers now and posting flyers all over.