CGA monitor, 486 motherboards, cases, psu's, etc - W. Orange, NJ pickup

Jay Wood jay_k_wood at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 13:39:06 CST 2009

Referred here by Lord Nightmare...

I have a Princeton Graphics 12" CGA monitor, as well as a bunch of old 486 motherboards, CPUs, cases, PSUs, memory, etc. that I don't need/want. They are free to anyone willing to pick them up in West Orange, NJ. Please contact me at jay_k_wood at yahoo.com as I don't subscribe to this list.

----
"If I want to be free from any other man's dictation, I must understand that I can have no other man under my control." -- William Graham Sumner (1840-1910)