Oxidation

Jose carlos Valle josecvalle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:54:57 CST 2009

Pete
My God... its is so bad... try kerosene with oil  or vinegar.
I have here in my Museum, in some condition, 026, 029 and 032 IBM ..
And no volunteers to clean up that stuffs.
May be some in Computer history museum in Mountain View help you. There is a
technician there  with 89 years old and he
is good in IBM stuffs, I saw there a 1401 work until today.
See Yah
Jose Carlos
Brazil
take a look the photo I did last august there.

--
José Carlos Valle - Presidente
Museu do Computador