SB-11 (Mailing List Faux Pas)

Francesca C. Smith fsmith at ladylinux.com
Tue Jan 20 17:16:30 CST 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 17:25:42 cctalk-request at classiccmp.org wrote:
> I should have done the "Smart" thing and looked up BA11-VA on the google
> :-)
>
> I see its a cute lil expansion box as I kinda though.

Oh sorry for the top posting. I am a bit under the weather and I have a
consulting customer who slaps me virtually if I don't top post. :-)

Thanks for the help again identifying this stuff. I will be posting some more
in the coming days as I am finally in enough health after the last few years
being sick to start playing with the huge pile o vintage goodness crowding me
and my family of cats out of house and home. (Although the cats seem to like
playing balance on the old teetering PCs and 3100's on the top of the pile :-)
)

Also missed was not including the original subject of I wish to ask a thousand
pardons for that transgression as well.

--
Kindest Regards,

No Problems Only Solutions