CP/M 2.2 Sector Translation Question

ROBO5.8 robo58 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 22 17:30:54 CST 2009

Hi,

I'd like to know if CP/M 2.2 is "Zero" biased when it comes to Sector
Translation.  Since v2.2 supports Blocking/Deblocking I would assume it has
to be.  I've looked at lots of code examples via Google and searched the
documentation but I cannot find a statement to that effect.

Asking it another way:  The Sector Translation routine is passed the
requested sector number in Registers B&C.  Does CP/M request Sector 0 or 1
when it wants the first sector on any track.

Thanks Robo