FSOT Seequa Chameleon

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Jan 22 15:38:15 CST 2009

> Frankly, at this point, I don't know what a reasonable offer is.  But
> I can assure you my time and effort is worth more than a few pennies.

Sure, but I suspect there's a terminological mismatch here.  There are
a number of people here, including me, to whom "giving away" means
"cover shipping plus a bit over for time, trouble, and materials".
(Exactly what "a bit over" means is, of course, always open to debate
and, usually, negotiation, but the details don't affect the principle.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org