Computers, Monitors, Printers in San Antonio, TX

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Jan 23 14:44:01 CST 2009

All,
	a fellow collector, John Gold in San Antonio, Texas, needs
the space his collection now occupies. He needs that collection to
evaporate, one way or another, to clear that space. I think there are
probably items in it that will be of interest here.

	Please contact him at

jhgold at stic.net

to arrange payment, transfer, etc. Obviously, your coming to collect
is preferable, but I think shipping is possible.

	I had not met him before he contacted me via one of the
"rescue" lists, but spent a very enjoyable afternoon picking up some
of his systems and accessories; I'd have no hesitation working with
him myself, based on that experience. Other than that, I have no
connection and am just acting as a messenger.

	A list of the items he's getting rid of is below.
He has not set prices for these. Since I like him, and I'd
like to see him get some tangible reward for his work in amassing,
protecting, cataloging, and dispersing this collection, I encourage
you to send a reasonable offer for what you are interested in. If you
see things which are worth serious money, you might point those out
to him as well.

	I have added my suggestions for "reasonable offers" to the
list below, but these are *only* my suggestions.

Computers
$50	IBM 5324 large old work station/main frame
	HP Pavilion 7370V
$30	IBM Power Server 320 Type 7012
$20	Macintosh Power PC G3 M4405 233MHz w/ keyboard & mouse
$100	Apple 3
$10	CompuAdd 212      Model A002
	Leading Edge DC-3010
	PC Clone Tall Tower
	Eltech desktop clone
	PC Clone mini tower
	CompuAdd 325 Desktop
	Dell Dimension XPS M200S
	Dell Optiplex GXi
$10	Sanyo MBC 550
	NEC Power Mate V466
$40	Toshiba T1000 Laptop (2) w/ parts
$40	Toshiba T1000SE Laptop (2)
$30	NEC Multi Speed Laptop
$10	Laser 128 Laptop/Portable Computer
$50	IBM PC single 360K w/ HDD 5150 w/ keyboard
$40	IBM AT clone
	NEC Ready 466ES
	NEC Power Mate 286
$10	AT&T Complete system w/ monitor & keyboard
$10	AT&T Box (2) Model 6300 CPU1Z & CPU2 w/ 1 keyboard
	Compaq Presario 4550 mini tower
	Atari 400 w/ Cassette drive 410
	IBM PS-2 Model 30 8530-001
	IBM PS-2 Model 30 286 8530-U21
	Packard Bell Legend 300SX 386SX-16
	Compaq Prolinea MT4/66 tower
	GTE Government systems desktop
	Gateway P4D-66
	Atari 520ST

Monitors
$20	IBM terminal 3151 RS-232 & printer ports  (2)
	Atari SC1224
	IBM 8513-001 SVGA
	Zenith Data Systems ZCM 1450DT
$20	IBM 5153 CGA
$40	Apple 3 monochrome
	XTRON RTB Technologies CM147E
	CompuAdd MCH 4095N (1989)
$30	WYSE WY50 terminal w/ keyboard
	Dell VM1 mono (1990)
	Samsung MA2565 (1989)
	Packard Bell PB1272A (1988)
	Standard MCH4095N (1988)
	IBM 5081-16 Composite Video (1990)
	Sysdyne CGA (IBM clone)
	AES SVGA (1996)
	Samtron SVGA (1989)
$20	IBM Terminal 3164-11 (1992)
$20	NEC Multisync XV14
	IBM 6405301 Serial monitor in box
	IBM 3164 serial terminal w/ base
	CompuAdd SVGA 51086 (1990)
	Magnavox Computer Monitor 80 video only
	Visual 120 Serial terminal w/ keyboard
$20	NEC MultiSync JC-1401 P3A 13" (1986)
$20	NEC MultiSync 3D
$20	NEC MultiSync 3V

Printers
	HP Desk Jet 500
	Star NX-10 Dot Matrix
	Panasonic Quiet KX-P2180
$10	Epson LQ570 Dot Matrix
	Star NX-1000 Multi font w/ box
	Texas Instruments Microlaser Pro E
	Epson LQ-1000 Wide Carriage Dot Matrix
$10	Qume Daisy Wheel w/ extra wheels and print cartridge
	Kodak Personal Portable Diconix 180si

Miscellaneous
$10/ea	IBM Keyboards (5)
	Canon Personal Copier PC-3 w/toner cartridges
	Seiko Digitizer Tablets (3)
$10/ea	IBM SCSI drives 7204-001, 7207-001, 7210-001
	EXABYTE SCSI tape drive
	CI Designs SCSI peripheral box / in box
$20	IBM PC case 5150
$20	IBM XT case 5160
	Musek scanner (no photo)
	Memorex scanner (no photo)
	IBM Keyboard??, 5015715, in box, never opened
	BK Precision 2040 CB Signal Generator
	Arnet serial expansion board, with software and cables
$20	HP 1611A Logic State Analyzer for Z80?
$20	Gould K105D Logic Analyzer for Z80?
	Various keyboards, internal cards, Creative Labs CD drives
	and Sound Blasters
	TRS-80 Printer Cassette interface for PC-2  (2)
$10	TI-74 Basic Calc hand held computer
	NEC Versa docking station, in box , never used.

--
						- Mark     210-379-4635
Large Asteroids headed toward planets

				Think of it as Evolution in Fast-Forward.