Thrift store score: HP LJ4L

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:48:00 CST 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM, Vernon Wright <vern4wright at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You are lucky; the thrift stores I inhabit here in San Diego won't sell if there isn't a price tag. They hold it to the next day and price it overnight...which is a BIG bore if I really want it and have to come back the next day - which won't be seniors 50% off day, of course :)

Normally that's my experience, too, but this place has a large back
room, so they aren't supposed to set things out unpriced and price
them later.  I do consider myself lucky that they priced it while I
waited.  Perhaps it was because it was on the shelf with two dozen
printers and scanners and they didn't have any spare room on the shelf
to let it wait.

-ethan