updates to the Little Orphan Tomy Tutor site

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue Jan 27 00:59:27 CST 2009

Finally got off my rear end and updated the Little Orphan Tomy Tutor site,
focusing on the TMS 9995-based Tomy Tutor home computer. I've added more
information on the marketing promise (including the "TI Adapter") thanks to
a full video capture of the Demonstration Cartridge, started uploading scans
of the official User Club newsletters, uploaded the printer interface (allowing
you to connect any standard parallel-port printer to the Tomy Tutor) schematic
and redid most of the photography, along with a reorganized cartridge list,
updated trade list and other ticky stuff.

Hope you enjoy it,

	http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

-- Smile if you like this tag line. -------------------------------------------