Recommendations for IMSAI-compatible RAM cards?

Richard A. Cini rcini at optonline.net
Tue Jan 27 17:48:42 CST 2009

On 1/27/09 11:41 AM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink at verizon.net> wrote:

> The Compupro RAM series (RAM16, etc.) do a good job for me.

I agree with this. Over the years, I've collected and replaced my various 8k
and 16k cards with all CompuPro RAM16 or RAM17 cards. I've had other good
and reliable cards, SSM and Vandenberg cards, but they all use odd and hard
to replace RAM chips.

The thing I like about the RAM16 and RAM17 is that they use 6116 SRAM chips
which are pin-compatible with 2716 EPROMS. So, the board can double as an
EPROM board. This is what I have in my IMSAI.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers