Can anyone identify this terminal?

Seth Morabito sethm at loomcom.com
Fri Jan 30 14:48:58 CST 2009

A friend forwarded me this YouTube link today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WCTn4FljUQ

It's a KRON Channel 4 news (San Francisco, CA) report from 1981 about
the San Francisco Examiner (and others) making themselves available
online via BBS.  My favorite line:  "Of the estimated two to three
thousand home computer owners in the Bay Area..."   Ah, those were the
days!

I spy a Tandy TRS-80 Model I, a TRS-80 Color Computer!  But I'm mainly
interested in the Space-Age looking terminals being used by the SF
Examiner staff in the video.  They've got swooping, rounded corners,
white shells, and what looks like an integrated 9 or 10 inch green
phosphor display.  Screenshot is here:
http://www.loomcom.com/misc/examiner_terminal.jpg

Anyone know what kind of terminal this is?  I'd freaking LOVE to have
one of those on my desk.

-Seth