PDP-11 Controller needed to use a couple of RX33 drive

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 13:34:08 CDT 2009

> Also, if Tony Duell can dig up the schematics for the BA23
> Signal Distribution Panel to confirm the the reason why the
> above changes actually work, that would be very helpful.

Sorry, I don't think I have them. I never did much with DEC hardware that
modern (I am more of an Omnibus/Unibus person). I do have a BA23, and I
guess I could pull the switch PCB and see what's going on.

If the scrematics are on the web anywhere, I'd be happy to take a look
and see what's going on.