Classic mac fun (and some questions)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jul 10 06:27:47 CDT 2009

Teo Zenios wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <trag at io.com>

I wonder if using an active terminator would work as a substitute for the
special Apple terminator ?

Anyone know a way to check a terminator to see if it is the special one ?  I
have one black one that was given to me as a believed IIfx terminator,
but it is
not an Apple one.... so I don't want to trust what it is merely because
it is black.

Anyone know how to ID which IIfx systems need the black one, and which
ones are
of later rev that don't need it ?

-- Curt