DEC H207 Core Memory Boards

B M iamvirtual at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:49:41 CDT 2009

The PDP-11/20 that I have from 1970 has H207 core planes in the main
cabinet.  The H207 is part of the MM11E  subsystem.

Here are the boards in my PDP-11/20 cabinets:
   http://www.iamvirtual.ca/collection/systems/minis/PDP11-20/Boards.html

The core plane should be documented in the "MM11-E Core Memory Manual"
 (see document DEC-11-HR3A-D).  I have a copy of the manual if needed.

--barrym