TCP/IP for VMS 5.4

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 11 15:37:06 CDT 2009

The (partial) output from SH MEM is as follows:

$ sh mem
              System Memory Resources on 27-JUN-2009 00:11:06.43

Physical Memory Usage (pages):     Total        Free      In Use    Modified
  Main Memory (9.00Mb)             18432        9748        8171         513

  Bad Pages                        Total     Dynamic  I/O Errors      Static
                                    4095           0        2048        2047