Eurocard cases.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 12 09:06:19 CDT 2009

Hi group,

Over the last few months I've been working on a clone of an old british
home computer (Acorn Atom), on a series of eurocards, 3 at the moment.
My problem is I'm looking for an enclosure for the eurocards, I have
found a couple however they are not quite big enough, I figure some of
the people on here might know where I can get such a beast from. I need
to be able to house the current 3 cards plus a possible 4th.

Cheers.

Phill.