An interesting ebay find and what to do with scsi do-dads

Alexandre Souza alexandre-listas at e-secure.com.br
Thu Jul 16 07:00:37 CDT 2009

Here's the ebay link.  It has a couple pictures of the outside.  The
green thing in the middle is the memory card reader.  The white stripe
is masking tape covering slots for a couple other memory card formats.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=320392731526

    Thanks Brian! Although it has a IBM sticker on the back, is a pretty
common "media cabinet" used for creating CD/DVD copiers. I've seen some
around here. Doesn't looks like the media booth I'm used to see in photo
shops.

    Alexandre, PU1BZZ