TMI (was RE: Do not call them PCMCIA Cards (was "An interesting eBay find ....))

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Thu Jul 16 22:14:36 CDT 2009

Well, maybe not on a classic computing mailing list?  I read pretty much the entire thread trying to figure out how this particular branch occurred, and I'm still mystified.

Me, I suffer from ADOS: Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!  That explains the contents of my basement.  Excuse me, I need to go figure out why my VAX 4000/300 is giving me an error code of 'E' on bootup.  <sigh>  It's been such a good machine for so long.  In fact, one of my co-workers learned assembly language programming on it when it was the departmental machine for a state university here in Washington.  -- Ian