Radio Shack Science Fair manuals

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Mon Jul 20 02:28:53 CDT 2009

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009, Dan Johnson wrote:

> I am responding to a post I found you made back in 2006.
> (I'm hoping this is still a good contact address...)
>
> I am trying to track down a copy of the manual for the Radio Shack
> Science Fair 200 in 1 Project Kit (Cat. #28-249).  Do you still have it
> available..?
>
> Please let me know if this is something you can help me with.

Oooo... I'm pretty sure I still have mine from the 80s somewhere assuming
my parents haven't thrown it out (which isn't very likely).

One thing that bugged me about the 200-in-one was the fact that the front
panel is perpendicular to the plane of the goodies inside.  That made it
rather hard to use.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu