PDP 11/73 on the Internet

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:58:50 CDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Dave McGuire<mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>>>  ColorForth!!
>>>
>> Plan 9! We don't pretend to follow POSIX, we just had Thompson and
>> Kernighan do what they wanted. ;)
>
>  I would love to play with Plan 9 again.  Has it been under active
> development?
>
>          -Dave

Oh yeah, it's still being developed.
My job is writing Plan 9 kernel code at a national lab.
I'd say grab a basic PC, burn the CD, and go at it! Just read the
9fans mailing list archives *before* posting questions there ;)

John
--
"I've tried programming Ruby on Rails, following TechCrunch in my RSS
reader, and drinking absinthe. It doesn't work. I'm going back to C,