Stuff in Portland, Oregon

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Mon Jun 8 22:26:40 CDT 2009

Is anyone interested in stuff located in the vicinity of Portland,
Oregon?  I'm not sure what all it would included.  It might even
depend on the persons interests.

The stuff needs to be out of storage by this weekend, a lot has
already been moved into the garage of our new house, and the rest
will hopefully be moved between now and Sunday.  Some free, some not
so free.  I'm looking to downsize and tighten the focus my collection
since realistically I don't mess with the stuff much any more.  Some
items such as spares for my PDP-11's I'm not really interested in
getting rid of.  Though for the right price I could be talked out of
most things.

My focus has shifted primarily to DEC PDP-11, VAX, and Alpha as well
as C-64.  Though I'm hoping to get an Apple ][ of some sort up and
running as well as a couple others now that I have the space.

Zane