Who's dead? (was RE: UNIX V7)

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Tue Jun 9 22:28:38 CDT 2009

Dave, in truth I spent no little time writing a less harsh response than I might have, but I feel it is necessary to address his dismissive attitude toward the realities of vintage systems and their software, if he wants to play in this pool.  It's not the lack of knowledge - that can be corrected, as I experience every day in my own life - but what I perceive as the attitude that "it's not worth knowing" that harshes my mellow.  -- Ian