TEACO Floppy drive Tester - any info available online ?

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 06:37:42 CDT 2009

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009, Dan Roganti wrote:

> I picked up this TEACO CD 2-3 floppy drive tester for only $5 at the recent
> hamfest here in Pittsburgh and like to get it working again. I did a search
> and found some old postings on here from 10+yrs ago, but without any leads to
> any info for this tester. I hope somebody might have a clue about this tester
> and some leads on finding a manual.

> http://tinyurl.com/l9o5gn

I found a similar model (TEACO 4077) at a hamfest several years ago.  The
company was still in business and one of the "old timers" there dug up a
photocopy of the manual.

Yours looks like an IDE/ATA version of my unit (for MFM/RLL drives), but
the basic functions should be similar.

I'll try to get it scanned this weekend and mail you a PDF.

Steve