Intersil programmer, was Re: Intersil EPROM

Dan Veeneman dan at ekoan.com
Sun Jun 14 22:16:57 CDT 2009

Speaking of Intersil programming, does anyone have any documentation for
an Intersil model 5601-C device, identified as a "constant current
programmer"?  The Intersil calibration (!) sticker shows a date in 1975.

Photos at http://www.decodesystems.com/help-wanted/index.html#intersil-5601

Thanks!

--Dan