Installing and running other OS than RT11 and XXDP (with TU58 emu) or BSD (with Vtserver)

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Sun Jun 21 04:07:08 CDT 2009

Aha, I see. I think that I shall begin with the installation of BSD 2.11.
The ESDI drive has 739 Mb of capacity... I guess if could be possible to
define more than one partition ar PC style...

I confess happily my ignorance, I'm a complete newbie (or nerd) in this
matter :-)

Another option could be to have a couple of drives... I suppose that I could
use two boards (the DQ696 and one RQDX3) in the PDP-11/23 PLUS... and I have
one MFM drive from one old PC ready to use.

This last question make think in something that I've read in some place or
file... Is it neccesary to start up with XXDP to format the MFM drives
connected to one RQDX3 ?

Thanks
Sergio