SC/MP documents

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Fri Jun 26 06:47:45 CDT 2009

With all my respects, I think they would be better in one open repository as
www.bitsavers.org better than in one like scribd.com which need of personal
registration. For some reason, my spam increments its volume in proportion
to these supossed 'confidential' subscriptions, and I'm lightly angry with
this matter.

Regards
Sergio