Digital (music) keyboard with Kaypro computer?!

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 27 12:04:30 CDT 2009

> I know that the Synclavier workshop manuals were never released because
> some part of the CPU design was classified...

What's to stop somebody buying a Synclavier, taking it apart and
reverse-engineering this so-say classified CPU? It's not that hard to
discover all sorts of 'secrets' from working hardware.

If it really was classified (in the military sense), I am very suprised
it was available for sale to the public. To me, this just sounds like yet
another ogus reason not to supply a service manual....