1541 drive emulators

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Mon Jun 29 00:05:59 CDT 2009

Zane H. Healy wrote:
> At 9:23 PM -0300 6/28/09, Alexandre Souza wrote:
>>    A friend of mine got a C128 and I want to make a drive emulator
>> for him. I wasn't able to find anything suitable (e.g.: Runs in
>> windows or linux, preferable windows, has schematics avaiable, free)
>> in google. Anyone can help? :o)
>
> Are you looking for hardware or software?  I really like Jim Brain's
> uIEC, and it's fairly inexpensive.  Hands down the single best piece
> of hardware I've ever purchased for my C-64!
>
> Zane

/me blushes...

As for software emulators, you might see if anyone has written a drive
emu that uses the openCBM libraries.  Beyond that, I'm not sure there is
anything available.

Jim

--
Jim Brain, Brain Innovations                                      (X)
brain at jbrain.com
Dabbling in WWW, Embedded Systems, Old CBM computers, and Good Times!
Home: http://www.jbrain.com