MS Basic Interpreter and Compiler for Xenix Personal Computers

SPC spedraja at ono.com
Mon Jun 29 16:15:44 CDT 2009

I've recovered too the Altos floppy unit. I could un-tar the first floppy of
the Cobol set as I did some days ago.

But I continue with a problem when I do one MKFS. It's related with the
writing of something but the message is not exccesively explicit. I should
need to access the source code of MKFS of this version.

Regards
Sergio