[Spam] Re: Zilog suicide

Curt Vendel - Atarimuseum curt at atarimuseum.com
Mon Mar 2 13:12:31 CST 2009

Unfortunately the forces of irrationalism would never allow something
that makes total sense like turning Commodore over to competent hands
like Geri's...        It seems that (with the exception of Apple)
companies wind up in the hands of incompetents who can not understand or
appreciate the true importance or legacy of the company and its
products, so it never seems to happen :-(

Curt