Halted

Seth Morabito sethm at loomcom.com
Mon Mar 2 19:04:48 CST 2009

There is one other surplus store left in the Bay Area that I enjoy
frequenting.  It's called Excess Solutions, located on Milpitas Blvd.
in Milpitas.  They've got a big warehouse full of surprisingly well
sorted goodies -- mostly components, switches, ICs, resistors, caps,
transistors, screws, o-rings, etc. etc. etc., but also a back-room
with three long rows of miscellaneous hardware.  I've seen some
"almost classic" SGI and Sun stuff there.  Their prices seem to be
very reasonable, too.  Definitely worth a trip if you haven't been
there, just don't expect anything too exotic (sorry, I've never seen
any DG or DEC stuff there).

-Seth