Beautiful Digital Group Z80 system on eBay

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Thu Mar 5 14:34:53 CST 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 04:56:34 am William Maddox wrote:
> Any Digital Group fans here?
>
> It's being offered for a $2000 buy-it-now, item # 310126675985.
> No relation to the seller.
>
> --Bill

Nice looking machine,  though the price asked is insane...

I wonder why the keyboard wasn't centered in that enclosure?

I remember the guy that ran that company publishing articles with all of the
technical details included in the articles,  and it was pretty simple and
straightforward stuff.  That backplane/mainboard looked a whole lot like the
image I'm remembering from some article or other.

If I found one of these I'd probably take it home.  But pay anything like
that?  He's crazy.  Not to mention "Altair" and "1976" being inaccurate,  as
well as "mid-1970s",  this was a bit later than that,  late 1970s at least.

-
M Dakin