Fwd: VAX field maintenance print sets

Jon Auringer auringer at tds.net
Thu Mar 5 17:42:13 CST 2009

Hello,

Some of you may recall this post I sent way back in November. I received a couple of responses to the original offer, but I failed to follow through (life intervened). I have been in communication with Guy Sotomayer, who was the original first offer. He is still willing to "rescue" these things, but already has copies of them. So, we decided to see if anyone else is interested in them. If you are interested in them, I will send them off for the cost of shipping. Otherwise I will let Guy rescue them from my evil lair. :)

In addition to the list below, I have found the field maintenance print set for the RP07 drive. This pile of paper will increase the weight by about 13lbs.

Point of origin is still Madison, WI 53714 USA

I would really like to clear this stuff out as soon as I can.

Thanks for listening,

    Jon