Considering Bidding (Apple Lisa in box on eBay)

Richard jdjdmfamily at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 15:12:33 CST 2009

Okay, I have been watching this auction for quite sometime, I am thinking about bidding.  What is it worth?   I don't want to over bid, but I've never seen an in box Lisa in good shape like that, and one with a working widget (come to think of it, I've never seen one with a working internal drive), and its said to have been owned by Apple.

The item number is:
								270351871785

Whats it worth bidding?  I would love to bid, and its stayed so cheap, I just want to meet the reserve, but if other bid (and there is also said to be 326 watchers), I don't want to get cought up in the moment and bid my life away, I just want to know whats its worth before I bid, you guys seem like experts in this area.

Thank you,
Rich