Considering Bidding (Apple Lisa in box on eBay)

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 09:44:00 CDT 2009

has anyone read the auction and seen the "Buy It Now" ?
no?

the reserve is normally the same (or close),

buy it now for $5K !

so whoever said $1k-$2k, its not going to go for that.
the guy obviously thinks it's worth a lot more.

I once saw a Sun server (worth at most $1500) go for over $5000
on fleabay...