Wow! RP06 on Ebay

Tobias Russell toby at coreware.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 14:52:24 CDT 2009

Yep, but I would make the space. Alas though the logistics of getting it
across the Atlantic are too great so I'll have to keep dreaming of such
things.

Out of interest any fellow DEC collectors got an RP series disk on any
of their machines? The last ones I saw was about 20 years ago on an
11/40.

Toby

On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 20:19 +0100, Pontus wrote:
> Jim Beacon wrote:
> >
> > From: "Tobias Russell" <toby at coreware.co.uk>
> >
> >> Just spotted this on comp.sys.dec:
> >>
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320347786935
> >>
> >> Looks like an amazing item for some lucky soul. Just wish I wasn't in
> >> the UK, bit of a long drive to pick up.
> >>

> >> Toby
> >
> > If you get it, I've got one disk pack that will fit :)
> >
> > Jim. (also in the UK)
> >

> You do know how big these are!? Pretty cool though.
>
> Cheers,
> Pontus.

believed to be clean.