OT: Longshot: Looking for Sony PSOne accessories.

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Mar 13 14:42:37 CDT 2009

>>> I was given a PSOne game console recently.
>> It's an interesting little MIPS-based machine, *well* over ten years
>> old.
> Are you sure?  The sticker on the bottom says Dec 2000.

I suspect this is due to confusion between the original PlayStation
(which _is_ pretty old) and the PSone (which is much more recent in
terms of manufacture but of course basically the same as the
PlayStation in terms of architecture).

I've got one of each, though I'm not sure where my PSone has hidden
itself these days.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org