Which way to go, from now on?

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Sun Mar 22 14:58:33 CDT 2009

-------------Original Message:
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:06:19 -0300
From: "Alexandre Souza" <alexandre-listas at e-secure.com.br>
Subject: Which way to go, from now on?

    Ok, now what?
    I had most of the 8 bits' computers avaiable in Brazil
    I had most of the 16 bits' computers avaiable in Brazil
    I had most of the 32 bits' computers avaiable in Brazil
    I had most of the 64 (!) bits' computers avaiable in Brazil

    I'd like to find a new journey. I was thinking about S100 computers, but
it is too expensive to play. I cannot find S-100 connectors here in Brazil
and boards to play are almost inexistent here.

    Any suggestion of a nice project to keep me entertained? :o)

    Thanks
    Alexandre

Where to go, what to do... a profound question indeed...

Why not join Andrew's happy little gang building and playing with the
N8VEM SBC? Sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm still waiting to hear from you about that PPT BTW... ;-)