Old Timers [was: CompuPro CPU-68000]

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Mon Mar 23 15:12:28 CDT 2009

I think that's so cool I Googled the title and found:

http://www.etgiftstore.com/items/all-products/gifts-for-electrical-electronics-trades-and-hams/gifts-for-ham-radio-operators/radio-experimenter-books-detail.htm

...where they sell the entire series of six books for $38, including shipping.  I fondly recall wrapping coils and mounting tube sockets on crate ends, and it occurs to me I'd like my child to experience that.  I always thought it was something akin to magical to collect a bunch of inanimate "stuff" and assemble it into a whole greater than its parts.  -- Ian